--------------------------------------------------------------------- From the Jason Scott / TEXTFILES.COM Printout Collection These are original linefeed printouts fed through a Optical Character Recognition system, with hand-editing done afterwards to clean issues with text rearrangement and OCR errors. The printouts are from a collection dating from 1983-1985, and were generally made on an Epson MX-80 Dot-Matrix printer connected to an IBM PC-XT. The Bulletin Board Systems and other services were located throughout the United States, and captured by Jason Scott, who can attest to their authenticity. Spelling errors, content and extraneous system information such as prompts and menu items have been left untouched. Errors and other artifacts of conversion to this format should be considered in determining the validity or historical context of statements in these printouts. Description: General Phreak Board on Sherwood Forest III (NY) Date: September-October, 1984 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- FOUND: BRUCE LEE.... MSG LEFT BY: KEY MASTER ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IVE BEEN ABLE TO CALL AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I GOT BRUCE LEE.I RAN INTO SOME PROBLEMS AND WAS LIMITED TO LOCAL CALLS.IM RISKING MY ASS AS IT IS.ALSO I HAVE MOON TERM,HES GAMES,ORAL FANTASIES(MONDAY) TAKE ONE AND ALL THE REST OF THE OLD SHIT. ALSO PIXIT WHICH NO ONE VERE ADVERTISES (MAYBE BECAUSE ITS OLD). KEY MASTER CALL THE 4TH REICH 813 734 5312 (MOST OLD USERS WILL HAVE TO RELOGON FOUND: GELFLING ADVENTURE MSG LEFT BY: ANONYMOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THE APPLE MAFIA PRESENTS: ! ! ! ! ! ! GELFLING ADVENTURE ! ! ! ! (C) 1984 SIERRA ON-LINE INC.. ! ! ! ! ! ! NOW AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *=*-*=* THE APPLE MAFIA *=*-*=* ! ! ^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ! ! ! ! WERE STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND: APPLE CAT II MSG LEFT BY: UNKNOWN PIRATE ANY BODY HAVE A 1200 BAUD APPLE CAT FOR SALE? OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE CHEAP. PLEASE SEND E-MAIL THANKS LATER....... FOUND: TRADE!<>! MSG LEFT BY: THE EMPIRE AFTER AN ABSENCE OVER THE SUMMER I FIND MY SELF MISSING SOMES WARES (FROM BEACH LANDING ON ....) I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 650 PRGS FOR THE APPLE AND OVER 100 ORIGINAL DOCS WHICH I CAN COPY IN ALMOST ULIMITED COPIES. HERE ARE SOME OF THE DOCS (ALL ORIGS) ARCHON RAILS WEST 50 MISSION CRUSH WAR IN RUSSIA PFS-FILE & REPORT GEOPOLITIQUE 1990 COMPUTER AMBUSH 2ND ED. ETC........ AND ALL THE PRGS CRACK OF COURSE! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRADING PLEASE LEAVE E-MAIL. WILL ONLY TRADE IN PERSON OR IF YOU SEND ME THE WARES FIRST (I'VE GOTTEN SCREWED IN THE PAST). ALSO HAVE OVER 350+ WARES (CRACKED) FOR THE ATARI HOME COMPUTERS. LATER - THE EMPIRE FOUND: A QUESTION MSG LEFT BY: ARYAN TIGER IS IT POSSIBLE AT ALL TO MAKE A CONFERENCE CALL USING AN APPLE CAT,WHERE ONLY SELECTED PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE, AND OTHERS MAY NOT? THE ARYAN TIGER FOUND SPRINT FORMAT MSG LEFT BY: THE GRYPHON HERE'S A STRANGE DEAL I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT. I HAVE HEARD THAT SPRINT IS CHAN GING ITS FORMAT FROM 8 TO 9 DIGITS. IS THIS TRUE? ALSO, MY PARENTS GOT A SPRINT SUBSCRIP TION, AND THEIR ACCESS # IS 7 DIGITS, NOT 8. REALLY! OUR ACCESS # IS: OH NO. YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA SAY, DID YOU, SILLY BOY? BUT ANYWAY, IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS, LEMME IN ON IT, 'CAUSE I'D LIKE TO KNOW. - THE - GRYPHON FOUND: PHUCKING CALL MSG LEFT BY: THE MYSTERY T H E C A T ' S D E N 6 1 7 - 6 5 5 - 8 9 3 5 THE CAT'S DEN III --- 516 737 1429 THE CAT'S DEN IV --- 617 371 1075 CALL THEM NOW!!! THE MYSTERY FOUND TWO THINGS MSG LEFT BY: THE PENGUIN OK, FIRST I ALSO HAVE A SPRINT SUB. AND MINE IS 7 DIGITS TO WITH A TWO DIGIT ADD ON FOR WHEN I TRAVEL (HAHA). AND CALL TSPNET 2.3 AT 217 875 5579 300+ FILES, 6 SUB-BOARDS, AND A LARGER HARD DRIVE SOON! PLUS IN TWO WEEKS THE UNVEILING OF TSPBBS THE NEWEST BBS PACKAGE AROUND (IT INCLUDES MANY NEW FEATURES NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON ANY BBS!) LATER THE PENGUIN FOUND: ! FUCK APPLECATS! MSG LEFT BY: MCP JOB$01 HEY......... APPLE CATS GIVE POWER TO NON KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE. MYSTERY... CALM YOUR ASS PLEASE. IF YOU'RE ON ESS, YOU DON'T BOX UNLESS YOU ARE ON A PAY-FONE, OR YOU WANT YOUR ASS IN THE SLING. SCREW GOLD,LAVENDER,ORANGE POLKA-DOTTED BOXES! HARDWARE BLUE KICKS ASS! IT'S SO EASY TO MAKE IF YOU WOULD JUST LARN SOMTHIN ABOUT ELECTRONICS.... MCP JOB$01 HAIL MCP HAIL PHREAKING,TRASHING,CANNING,SCANNING,AND CARDING! FOUND: NUMBERS & JUNK MSG LEFT BY: LINE BREAKER *************************************** * Okay fellow Phreakers here are a * * few numbers & junk that I have * * had lying around............ * * * * 212-481-3125,26,27,28--some kind of * * libary still working on the type. * * * * I'm not sure if all of these work * * or not leave me e-mail with your * * results. * * * * 800-553-8432 800-621-1506 * * 800-327-9592 800-321-0327 * * 800-327-9895 800-343-1319 * * 800-322-1084 800-462-6471 * * 800-638-6402 800-547-1784 * * 800-327-2702 800-327-2703 * * 800-858-9000 800-245-4890 * * 800-843-0698 800-321-0835 * * * * 1-914-359-6840 pwd: rscc id:ml * * * * also if you want to have someones * * credit checked out for unknown * * reasons (think real hard) (credit- * * card amounts) leave e-mail to the * * LINE BREAKER. * * * * So until next time!!!!!!!! * * Long Live Phreaking * * * * ----<<<<>>>>---- * * ----<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>---- * * ----<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>---- * * ----<<<<<>>>>---- * * * *************************************** FOUND: PLATILUM BOX! MSG LEFT BY: THE BLUE KNIGHT the following message is from the master in WASHINGTON D.C.* MY PHELLOW PHREAKS YOU HAVE HEARD OF THE GOLD BOX......THE NAME WAS GOLD UNTILL I CHANGED THE NAME OF IT TO PLATILUM@.....THIS BOX DO AND IS ALIVE...SHARP RAZOR...SINCE YOU GO TO SCHOOL NEAR ME...WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SEE THE BOX FOR YOUSELF? IF I AM RIGHT ...I WANT A *FULL* APOLIGIE POST ON THIS BOARD! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD NOT LIE ABOUT A THING LIKE THIS! CALL HACK-MAN UP IN MD AND HE WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AND WE WILL HOLD A LITTLE MEETING TO SHOW IT OFF.....UNTIL WE HAVE THE MEETING I DONT WANT TO HEAR I AM FULL OF SHIT....THE MAIN REASON YOU SHOULDNT SAY IT...BECAUSE YOU REALLY DONT KNOW !.....IF YOU WANT TO BE ON A TELECONFER PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST NAME AND HANDLE WITH A TELEPHONE NUMBER... (THIS REQUEST IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC) I THINK IT WAS STUPID YOU YOU SHARP RAZOR TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING THAT YYOU COULD TAKE ONE AFTERNOON TO CHECKO OUT... YOU DISAPOINT ME...I AHVE HEARD YOU WERE ABETTER PERSON THAN THAT....TO THE REST OF YOU ..I CAN NOT MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN THE PLATILUM BOX...IT IS UP TO YOU...BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE IN ON A CONFERENCE SEND ME SOME MAIL..... YOUR TRULY..... THE MASTER *********************************** THE ABOVE WAS A MESSAGE FROM THE MASTER.... THAT IS ALL....THIS WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY* THE BLUE KNIGHT...OF THE STATES OF ART GROUP VENGENLANTY FORCE AND THE PHONE CREW FOUND: PLATINUM? HAH! MSG LEFT BY: DOCTOR WHO I REALLY FIND ANOTHER BOX LIKE PLATINUM HARD TO BELIEVE. TELL ME SOME TECHNICAL STUFF ABOUT IT. THEN I WILL BELIVE IT. OR CALL THE MULTI-LUSER YOOP (YOU SHOUL D KNOW WHAT I MEAN (G.E.) $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ DOCTOR WHO $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ FOUND: I WILL SEE MSG LEFT BY: SHARP RAZOR I will look at it and see for myself. and even if it is real, i dont owe any apologies because i made a statement about these so-called great new boxes in general (ei: the verification and trace defeater one) if it is real though, i will state so and will state a small part of its schematics to prove its existence.. ..if it isnt, i will say so..Later.. ..Sharp Razor>> The Legion Of Doom! The Legion Of Hackers FOUND: VARIOUS STUFF MSG LEFT BY: RED DRAGON First off to the message posted a while back about conferencing and talking to which ever people on the line you want: When on a conference if you say something to one person everyone hears unless you have control and you call a person and you aren't in conference mode yet.It has nothing to do with the type of computer you have.Conferencing has nothing to do with computers that you own,unless you have a blue-box on disk. Secondly,to the message referring to a platinum or gold box,I,personally have never heard of either.I'm not going to doubt you ,YET,but please tell us all exactly what this type of box does.Get a little more technical... RED DRAGON FOUND: LINE WHATEVER/GOLD BOX MSG LEFT BY: DR. DISCORD POSTED: SAT SEP 28 12:22:55 AM Ok...To the Line Breaker, or whatever his name is, you are not the sysop of the Safehouse, as anyobdy with a shred of intelligence know that the much revered Apple Bandit runs the board, By the way, if you;re having trouble getting on, it;s because Bandit is putting ProDos on the board, and it should be back up early next week. Gold boxes: Well, my trusty H.A.C.K. thingy by the all - knowing Grey Wolf lists the Gold Box here...He also gives the numbers for detecting traces... We all know how much Grey Wolf knows, eh? Those numbers said to detect traces don;t do that, they supposedly detect if there is a bug on the line. You cannot detect a trace, because they don;t really put anything detectable on the line. Call Revelstone, (612) 831-1492 and tell them Doc Discord sent you, and you;ll be treated with kindness and respect, unless you;re a ruggie. Be seeing you... Doc FOUND: FUCK ME MSG LEFT BY: THE MYSTERY POSTED: SAT SEP 28 3:54:03 AM I PROBABLY MOER ABOUT ELECTRONICS THAM YOU CAN DREAM OF MCP J0B#$0 OR WHATEVER THE FUCK..BUT I NEED THE PHUCKING SCHEMATICS TO DO ANYTHING... IF ANYONE HAS THEM PLEASE LEAVE E-MAIL.. ALSO, NEWEST: POLE POSITION.. LEAVE MAIL -=%> THE MYSTERY <%= FOUND: ABOUT CONF & BOXES MSG LEFT BY: KEY MASTER POSTED: SAT SEP 28 9:11:47 AM TRUE I HATRE ALL THESE NEW FUCKIN BOXES AND I WISH SOMEONE COULD MAKE ANOTHER NAME BUT WHEN THE MASTER STARTS 2 CONFERENCES IN 20 SECS,GIVES ME AND ANOTHER CONTROLL AND THEN WE HOOK ANOTHER ONE UP AND CONNECT THEM BY LOOPS ITS PRETTY HARD TO DENY THAT THE MASTER DOES HAVE SOMETHING WHICH HE CAN START CONFERENCES.HE SAYS ITS HIS PHONE.(HOW ABOUT A PLATINUM PHONE?) HE CLAIMS HE CAN CALL THE CONFERENCE LINE DIRECT AND START ONE ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR A BLUE BOX.I DONT KNOW HOW HIS PHONE AAAT AND HE DOESNT REALLY KNOW EITHER BUT ALL I CAR ABOUT IS THAT HE CAN START AS MANY CONFERENCES AS HE WANTS WHENEVER HE WANTS WITHIN ABOT 30 SECS PER CONFERENCE. I HAVE PERSONNALY HAVE BEEN ON ONE WHEN WE STARTED TWP CONF AND WE CONNECTED THEM BY LOOPS.THE CONNECTION WAS VERY GOOD AND YOU COULDNT TELL WHICH CONFERENCE SOMEONE WAS ON.THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT A FRIEND NAMED LON COULDNT GET THIS FUCKIN TONE OFF SO WE HAD TO DROP THAT CONFERENECE.WE USED THE OTHER ONE FOR ABOUT 9 HRS IN WHICH IT TRADED MANY HANDS: THE MASTER > ME > .A. > ME > FORMATTER > ME > THE WAREZIRD > ????? KEY MASTER FOUND: ALLNET CODES MSG LEFT BY: STEVE KLEIMAN POSTED: SAT SEP 28 5:48:28 PM KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK K I'VE BEEN REQUESTED TO GIVE OUT AN K K ALLNET NUMBER OR TWO. WHAT YOU DO K K IS CALL YOUR LOCAL ALLNET ACCESS K K NUMBER. I HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT K K CODES WHICH I WILL POST IF THIS K K ONE GETS PUT OUT OF BUISNESS. FOR K K NOW THOUGH, THE CODE IS 753280, THE K K AREA CODE, THEN NUMBER. GLAD I COUL K K D BE OF HELP K K THE KLEIMER K KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MSG LEFT BY: THE KNIPPER POSTED: SAT SEP 28 10:01:56 PM FOUND: HA! THATS FUNNY! KEY MASTER; I HAVEN'T POSTED ON THE PUBLIC PHREAK BOARD FOR A WHILE, BUT THAT LAST MESSAGE ONLY DIGNIFIES RESPONCE... HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF A PHONE THAT COULD START A CONFERENCE???SORRY... CONFERENCE LINES ARE IN THE 0XX EXCHANGE, UNREACHABLE BY *ANY* PHONE. THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD MAKE A PHONE PERFORM THAT TYPE FREQUENCY(2600HZ? THE HIGHEST IT ALL GO IS 1633 WITH MODS!). I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE YOU TO SHOW ME SCHEMATICS TO THIS "SUPER BOX" THING. FOUND: TO KNIPPER MSG LEFT BY: KEY MASTER POSTED: SUN SEP 29 9:20:26 AM OF COURSE IT SOUNDS RIDICULOUS.I STILL DONT KNOW IF ITS REALLY TRUE,BUT I BELIEVE IT CAUSE THE MASTER HAS NO BLUE BOX OR ANYTHING YET HE HAS NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER IN STARTING CONFERENCES LIKE THAT.BELIEVE IF YOU WANT,I REALLY DONT CARE.PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT AS LONG AS A CONFERENCE IS STARTED. KEY MASTER P.S. DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON BLOTTOLANDS LOSER LIST? FOUND: FUNNY!!! MSG LEFT BY: X-MAN POSTED: SUN SEP 29 7:25:37 PM I would really love to see those platinum box plans...You made my day with that one. Really funny, start a conference in 20 to 30 seconds...All you need to is speed dialing, and quick fingers...Hell, I have started them in 30 seconds myself...To Keymaster: No offense, but since "hack-Man" was so kind enough to inform all of the users on COSMOS that he was there, the number was changed. I would NOT consider him very reliable. Also, ther is no such thing as COSMOS codes...Blue Knight....Give me schematics, and MABYE I will believe what you say, but sorry, some of the things you said are not even able to be done by TSPS ops. X-Man The Legion Of Doom! FOUND: ??BLUE BOX?? MSG LEFT BY: GIMLY GNARLY POSTED: SUN SEP 29 7:43:27 PM Well, it seems that I haven't been `round here a while (haven't had much to say) well now I do. It seems that The Franklin Scientific Institute has sent me a catalog with many various kits on all subjects (chem,bio,elecetc) and one of these kits brought some interest to me....It is a starter kit desighned to produce bird noises,buzzes and all sorts of SOUNDS. It uses a chip (I believe the one used in a old TAP b.b schematic) To produce the sounds and seems very promising. I talked about it with x-man and jon doe and will soon order one.after I get it I will post results....Later.... Gimly n**** a**** r**** l**** y**** FOUND: NO MORE! PLEASE! MSG LEFT BY: SHARP RAZOR POSTED: TUE OCT 01 1:46:37 AM Please stop already. I an personally going to look at this sucker if it exists very soon(ubder 5 days) and will give a full report on what it is or isnt then. So until then, just stop arguing. Also, I called Master and he says he Cannot reach inwards with it, it doesn not produce 2600Hz, he cannot reach rate+routes,etc. all he can dial with it is the conference #'s. he says he has modified his phone. I WILL NOT COMMENT AT THIS TIME. Ps..K. Master, you arent on Blottoland, and if you are, 1...you will soon be off ,and 2..you shouldnt go around telling people what is on the board. ..Later.. ..Sharp Razor>> The Legion Of Doom! The legion Of Hackers FOUND: PHREAKERS/HACKERS MSG LEFT BY: RANGER POSTED: TUE OCT 01 4:53:14 PM ALL GOOD PHREAKERS OR HACKERS(OR BOTH) PLEASE READ MESSAGE #37 ON GENERAL BOARD(1) FOUND: DR DISCORD MSG LEFT BY: LINE BREAKER POSTED: WED OCT 02 10:03:42 AM %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% % Dr Discord: for you information % % there is a Safe House BBS up % % in New York. We have been up % % for the last two years. Also % % we have about 200 users. The % % Safe House is a closed board % % that is for true hackers & % % phreaks. You must be voted % % in to joining the board. Also % % The Safe House is a very LOW % % KEYED board. No one has every % % been busted. The information % % on this S.H. would blow your % % mind. I know about the other % % S.H. I've even tried to talk % % to the Sysop but I have not % % been able to reach him. One % % of us has to change our name. % % Because a lot of my new members % % think that's my board. and they % % sign on to be disapointed. The % % Safe House that your friend runs % % is very small compared to ours. % % we cover all of the underground % % subject. Everything from phone % % company procudures to credit card % % buying. you name it and we can % % tell you about it. I'm sorry % % about the confusion. Maybe this % % will clear it up. If you want % % more information on joining the % % S.H. in NY leave me E-mail. I will % % tell you how to join. My S.H. is % % going off line for about a week % % we are changing the system over to % % a 45 meg system with a complete % % libarbry of system files. (about 1 % % meg alone.) I'm looking for a new % % board also something like the one % % we are on now. But it will carry % % about 100 sub-boards. Well it's % % time for me to go. % % % % Happy Phreaking % % % % The LINE BREAKER % % Sysop of % % THE SAFE HOUSE % % in NY. % %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% FOUND: CN/A it MSG LEFT BY: BLUE BEARD POSTED: THU OCT 03 2:24:55 PM ANYONE: DO ANY OF YOU KNOW THE CN/A (CUSTOMER NAME AND ADDRESS #) FOR THE 813 AREA IF SO PLEASE POST IT FOR ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ALSO, DO ANY OF YOU CALL FROM THE AREA CODE OF 813????? ****PLEASE HELP***** BLUE BEARD. FOUND: NY SAFEHOUSE MSG LEFT BY: LINE BREAKER POSTED: WED OCT 03 9:02:01 PM This is to all who want to join the New York based Safe House. We are looking for a few good people. To be exacted '10'. To join you must have some kind of phreaking or carding history. Also you must have atleast 5 good refences from others on the board. If you have been busted before by the phone feds forget it. Also all information will be checked out within 5 hours. For more information leave your real first name and a voice number to be reached at. I will be back on this board by 10/4/84. So until then---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE LINE BREAKER Sysop of the THE SAFE HOUSE FOUND: ENOUGH ALREADY!! MSG LEFT BY: THE HACKMAN POSTED: THU OCT 04 12:32:11 AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! hey dudes, ! !the recent debates on shit like the ! !infamous platinum or gold box is ! !gettin` pretty boring. !(sorry,for got ! at end of last line) ! !we should get back to posting shit ! !dealing more directly with phreaking. ! !don't get me wrong,i mean i am in ! !full support of posting schematics ! !and the actual stuff on how to make ! !boxes but shit,we all know now ! !how everyone feels about the issue ! !on the gold/platinum box. ! !anyway... ! !does anybosy have any goos sprint ! !codes (good sprint codes i mean)? ! !they're getting sorta' hard to hack ! !according to my main source. ! !lateron, ! -->hackman< -->hackman<-- /q FOUND: THAT CN/A MSG LEFT BY: WAVE LENGTH POSTED: THU OCT 04 72304 AM Blue Beard: The CN/A for 813 on my list is: 813-228-7871. I don't know if it works,but give it a try...Also, explain how a phone can be modified to produce mf's? I'd be really interested in finding out how...You can't just install MF chips, because that required totally different schematics & a different key pad. Please explain how you did this. Wave-Length FOUND: I AGREE...BUT MSG LEFT BY THE BLACK KNIGHT POSTED FRI OCT 05 5:46:13 PM I AGREE...I THINK THIS DEBATE SHOULD BE ENDED NOW, BUT... IS THIS 'BOX' PLATINUM OR PLATILUM? ALSO, WHY DIDN'T THE MASTER HIMSELF POST THIS INFO INSTEAD OF USING A MEDIATOR OF SORTS? OF COURSE, HE COULD BE ON SOME ANCIENT SXS AND BE ABLE TO DIAL CONFERENCE NOS. DIRECTLY OR HE MAY HAVE FOUND A 'NORMAL' CONFERENCE NO. THAT CAN BE DIRECTLY DIALED. WHO KNOWS? HOPEFULLY SHARP WILL SOON. FOUND: C N/A# MSG LEFT BY ARYAN TIGER POSTED: FRI OCT 05 6:21:40 PM BLUE BEARD: THE C N/A if FOR THE 813 AREA IS 813-228-7871. TRY THE THIRD REICH, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE,OK, IF NOT, HERE'S THE #-813-734-5312. --+ARYAN TIGER+ - FOUND: POST CODES MSG LEFT BY: UNKNOWN PIRATE POSTED: FRI OCT 05 11:24:21 PM POST SOME CODES!! ALL THE CODES THAT I POSTED ARE GONE.